Be our next Community Development Team Leader!
Get to know us:
We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls, with more than 1.7 million girls and 750,000 adults. With programs from coast to coast and across the globe, Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success. Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place!
What you’ll be working on:
- Drive membership growth using methods that reflect the strengths of our communities
- Lead your team to develop and execute girl/adult membership recruitment and retention plans.
- Increase Girl Scouts visibility and engagement in our communities through networking and collaboration
- Provide ongoing coaching to team on volunteer program management to ensure excellent customer service
- Lead project team work that provides support to Council strategic initiatives
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- Experience managing staff, recruiting, sales, and management of volunteers preferred.
- Experience in community development including school partnerships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work 2-3 nights per week and weekend availability.
- Flexibility for work/life balance
- Opportunity for hybrid teleworking arrangement
- Learning and development opportunities
- A high-achieving and fun team
- Casual dress code
- Competitive pay, and bonus eligibility
- Generous benefits package
- The chance to be our next success story
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.